It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What do Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Sarah Palin have in common?


The answer: a GREAT head of hair.
Look at those lusterous manes, perfectly coiffed at all times.
It's like superhero hair.
I've never seen Rick Perry's hair move. Never ever. He's a good ol' boy, a real man's man, but I think he owns stock in Aquanet, because his hair would look perfect through a Texas tornado.
Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, he's funny as hell. We've had some good times. And he's gonna have a tough election season coming up in 2010. But we'll get into that another day.
Rick and Sarah will be spending some time together, sharing the stage with other GOPers this Thursday at the Republican Governor's Association Meeting in Miama Florida.
I'm sure they'll talk about how the Republican party is stronger than ever. They'll also probably address the future savior and shining star of the hour -- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.
I'm happy that Sarah is no longer the flavour of the month. But Jindal sure has alot to carry on his shoulders. Hope he's been working out.
I'm just glad I wasn't assigned to go to Florida and do stories on all the shenanigans...although they will have a Day of Beauty, an afternoon of pampering to include manicures, pedicures, neck and shoulder massages, as well as lessons about new products and beauty secrets.
Man, representing the people of your state is hard work.

No comments: