It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Friday, November 21, 2008

ABC -- You SUCK.






Yes, American Broadcasting Company...the network I've come to love and treat as a friend. I'm talking to you.

Why must you cancel shows I've come to enjoy? Why? Was it something I said, something I did?

I tried to watch them whenever they were on, but sometimes, life got in the way...that's what tivo is for, dammit!

Now how will I know if Eli Stone can really overcome the weird thing happening in his head? What happens on Pushing Up Daisies to the piemaker with the magic touch that brings the dead back to life?
And for God's sakes,no more Dirty Sexy Money?! How could you do this to me, you bastard?!

*chokes back sobs*

I'll never watch you again.

Wait, when does Ugly Betty and that McDreamy hospital show come on? I may stick around for that. Just please, don't disappoint me again.

No comments: