It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Monday, November 3, 2008

RIP Madelyn Dunham.



I love this picture. It really shows the depth of love she felt for him.

She didn't have to be there, you know. There are plenty of people who would have looked at a tanned baby Barack and said, "no thanks, what will our friends and the neighbors say?"

But when Madelyn Dunham saw her grandson,she didn't see a half-black child...she saw someone who needed her love and guidance. And she gave with all her heart.
I know she was proud to watch that baby grow into an intelligent little boy. And to see that boy grow into an amazing man, the kind who will change history.

God bless her and her husband for being strong enough to love Barack Obama unconditionally, and impact their wisdom and sense of what's right.

And I know she'll be cheering from above as her grandson becomes the 44th president of the United States.

Rest in Peace Mrs. Dunham. And thank you.

No comments: