It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I wanna go to Obamapalooza...

I wonder if I could convince my station to send me...I promise I'll do "man on the street" interviews all night!

As many as a million people are estimated to be headed to Grant Park in Chicago November 4th for the “Victory Party" (and it WILL be a victory party, my friends!)

Texas-based C3 Presents will handle the official bash of 7,500 participants and a ticketed audience of 65,000. That event will run from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. There are no musical acts currently scheduled. The vanatge point of those without tickets will be about 3/4 of a mile away.

Anyone want to buy me a ticket?

No comments: