It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"post-election depression syndrome"


No more swiped campaign signs...no more arguments with friends and family members over who'll come out on top.
No more lockstep remarks about McCain's brave POW past, and how fit he is for his age.
No more laughter-induced heart attacks over something stupid that came out of Sarah Palin's mouth.


Feeling sad? Got the blues now that this election cycle is kaput?

Well my friend, you may be suffering from Post-Election Depression Syndrome.

I've seen some people who are really down in the dumps today -- frightened, angry, upset, incredulous that the election went the way it did.

Yeah, they were McCain supporters.

Their downward spiral will really start spinning the day Obama and family move into the White House. I may have to call the SWAT team, or a good shrink to talk them off the ledge.

No comments: