It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Monday, November 24, 2008

So what's in a name?



Quite a lot, I think.

For example, here's the newest Hollywood moniker, courtesy of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz - their baby boy is named Bronx Mowgli.

Poor kid.

While I'm not against unique and cool names (mine, for example is unforgettable!), there's just some parents that go too far.

Today I met a sweet high school student named I'Eshila. Pronounced I-Yeesh-eee-la.
She had a friend with her...named Prettie. Prettie River.

Sigh.

I can only imagine the teasing that young lady suffers at school.

It's funny...I don't have kids, may never be able to have 'em, according to some stupid doctor, but when I think of names, I automatically go over the "tease factor"...does it rhyme with any bad words, or can be used against my child in any way?

LOL, I know it's way too anal.
But at least I'm thinking about it.

No comments: