It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Monday, November 3, 2008

'Twas the night before elections...

and my stomach is jumping around like a cat in a bag. A really angry cat, lol!
Guess I'm kinda nervous.
I'll be covering the polls as soon as they open in the morning, then later in the evening I'm heading to the big Democratic party downtown.

I'm wearing my Texans for Obama t-shirt to bed. For luck.

See you in the morning. It's really gonna be a brand new day in more ways than one.

1 comment:

Undercover Black Man said...

... my stomach is jumping around like a cat in a bag.

Yes, what a feeling. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight. Wish I had an Ambien.