It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Reverse racism? Whatever kiddo...




There's really nothing I can say about this one. I just have to shake my head.

Guess he's looking for any excuse that will keep his butt from being prime rib for Tyrone an' dem in prison.


From AP:


MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A white supremacist charged with plotting to kill President-elect Barack Obama wants his indictment dismissed, arguing the federal grand jury that charged him had too many black members.

Daniel Cowart, 20, of rural West Tennessee and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of Arkansas, face charges including threatening a presidential candidate and taking firearms across state lines to commit crimes.


Authorities say the pair plotted a killing spree where they would murder dozens of black people, including Obama.

It argues the 23-member grand jury that returned the indictment had just two white members and could not have been fair and impartial.


No comments: