It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh yeah, and by the way...


I thought this was one of the dumbest things I've ever had to see in tv news.
It's great CNN can afford to buy the newest media toys on the market (while I find out this afternoon the corporation that owns my station is planning layoffs).
This was just a waste.
Poor Jessica Yellin/Princess Leia looks like she's trapped in a bad Star Wars parody.
Next time they'll have Wolf Blitzer inside some total body monitor, showing us how his heart rate goes up and the blood really starts flowing when new numbers come in.
Ugh. Enough already.

No comments: