It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've found my new love.



Welp, just stopped at the evil corporate giant Starbucks (usually I go local, but this was the closest choice).
I'm soooooo glad I did.

The store I went to is giving away free samples of their newest flavour: Salty Toffee Hot Chocolate with a shot of Espresso.

OMG.

I hve been transported to Nirvana.
They sprinkled sea salt on top...I promise, it's delish. And that espresso shot? KaZING!!!!!!
This is me:
"We need to get out and talk to more people because we don't have enough sound to do a full minute thirty story for the midday show and where are my shoes, oh they're on my feet o.k., let's run around the truck and stay awake for the next couple of hours hey look it's a veterans day parade! Hi drummers hi bands hi marchers hi kids hihihihihi..."

LOL! My photog Scott is about to KILL me!

2 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

And how much is a grande?

$6.85???

The things we do for small pleasures! *grins*

L.A. said...

And I went and got another one today too.
That why I'm still up...it's ridiculous, I tell ya!