It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is the rap I grew to love.

Ain't No Future In Yo' Frontin'.
Man, I used to love this song.

My friends and I would have it pumping through the speakers when we went out on Friday nights. Damn, the good old days.

"Eric Breed died Saturday at a friend's home in Ypsilanti, about 30 miles southwest of Detroit, a Washtenaw County medical examiner's spokesman said Monday.
Toxicology reports were pending, but no foul play was suspected in the 37-year-old's death.
Breed had suffered from kidney failure, according to The Detroit News and The Flint Journal."

RIP MC Breed.


No comments: