It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Code name -- TMI!


So the first family and the VP have been issued code names by the Secret Service.
I actually find the Obama's monikers pretty spot on:

Barack Obama - "Renegade" (how funny would it have been to call him "Maverick"?!)
Michelle Obama - "Renaissance"
Malia Obama - "Radiance"
Sasha Obama - "Rosebud"

Joe Biden - "Celtic"
Jill Biden - "Capri"

But my question is: do we really need to know their code names? I mean, I thought the purpose of having a code name was so that noone would know who you were talking about.

No comments: