It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A jammy dodger?

Huh?
Immawhutnow?

A British friend of mine called me a jammy dodger tonight...WTH is that, ya git?

I was too stubborn to admit I didn't know what it means, lol!

So I decided to look it up. Word of the day folks, thanks to the Urban Dictionary:

-- A small round biscuit with Jam inside it (always best 2 eat a whole pack at a time!)

-- A nickname for someone with the name Jasmine, James, Jamie, Jason or any other similar in nature.
-- Someone who has great fortune in avoiding bad things, often to the dismay and envy of others. Often replaced for 'Jammy Git'
-- Someone born with ridiculously good looks and personality, and who is TOTALLY mittens and doesn't realise it!!

Now I was pretty happy about the one that says I'm good-looking, and totally mittens...until I looked up what "mittens" meant.
That first definition...dear God. That does not sound like fun.
Needless to say, my dear dear friend will get a royal beating next time he crosses my path.
Just because.

Pete, you have been warned.

No comments: