It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These two are idiots.



For those of you who don't watch "The Hills" on MTV (which would probably be 99.9% of you), let me introduce you to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag.

In my opinion, they are the poster children for selfish jerks who should never breed.

They love photo ops...in fact their lives seem to depend on them. Like this one involving birthday cakes. Ugh. My tummy is turning over.

Anyway, check out the grusome twosome in all their crazed republican inspired glory...creepy Spencer is even carrying a shot gun and a six pack...get it? They're supposed to be like JOE SIX PACK, haha, yawn, ha.

You two dumb asses need to get a real job. Now.

No comments: