It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

This woman is soooooo lucky...


I wasn't anywhere near while this was happening.
I'd be in jail right now for beating some ass.
I've been trying to have kids for years...and she doesn't appreciate the one she has. Pathetic wench.

While waiting to get on a city bus with her three children Tuesday evening in South Austin, police say, Aurelia Gallardo beat and berated her oldest daughter before throwing her into the path of an oncoming vehicle.

The driver of the brown Suburban braked and did not strike the 4-year-old .

Gallardo, 24 , of Austin, has been charged with child endangerment, a state jail felony, and could face up to two years if convicted. Bail was set at $25,000.

"It's pretty outrageous when a parent loses composure to that degree," said police Sgt. Brian Loyd of the child abuse investigation unit. "We see some bad stuff on our unit, but this is new for us."

The incident happened about 6 p.m. Tuesday at a bus stop in the Southpark Meadows shopping center in the 200 block of Turk Lane , Loyd said.

According to an arrest affidavit, one witness at the bus stop said he saw Gallardo lift her daughter by the arm so forcefully that he thought the girl's arm "was going to dislocate out of the socket." The witness told police that Gallardo then violently threw the girl into the street and pulled her by her hair before throwing her into a parked vehicle.

The witness said Gallardo told her daughter, "You are dead to me" and "You are a slut."

Several witnesses called 911, Loyd said.

No comments: