It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let the games begin!

I didn't sleep well last night-- got up at 2 a.m. because I just couldn't take lying there anymore.
Got to work, everyone in the newsroom is on edge, this will be a day of snippy, one word answers and the inevitable temper tantrum from one of the primadonnas.

Thank God I'm already in the field, been doing live shots since 5 a.m.

The polls don't open for another 15 minutes...and people are LINED UP like there's no tomorrow. Honestly, in all the elections I've covered, I've never seen anything like this.

I spent some time yesterday with some of my favorite people-- former state rep. Wilhelmina Delco, Carole Keeton Strayhorn (she's Scott McClellen's mommy! She's glad he doesn't work for
GW Bush anymore, that's for sure!), and a few others illustrious peeps. And we all agreed on one thing: Obama must win. He just has to. Otherwise, we're all going down.

No comments: