It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I hate being sick.

Sour stomach, queasy, dizziness...blah.



This workaholic actually had to take a sick day.



I hate that.



But I also don't want to infect the rest of the free world with whatever it is I'm fighting off.


Let's see, over the past two days, I've eaten:
saltine crackers
ginger ale
water
scrambled eggs
hot tea
and hyacinth ice cream. Delish.


And some dummy has been coming by knocking on my door for the past 20 minutes.

Hello, stupid person trying to sell me some crap I don't want or need, if I didn't get up and answer the door the first time, I'm sure not gonna do it the third, fourth or fifth time, uuummmkay?


If they come by again, I'm going to throw open the door, let them get an eyeful of me in my makeup-less, wild-haired, footie-pajamaed glory and scream in their face, hopefully passing on this monster of a sickness.


I'm going back to bed.

No comments: