It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Toddlers are hard work.


I'm starting to settle into the groove with my nephew...I'll just call him "King of the World."

Well, little Mr. KOTW fell asleep at 9 last night...and woke up at 11, 3, 5, and finally bounced out of bed bright-eyed and bushytailed at 7 am.
I, on the other hand, was not so full of energy...in fact, I'm downright exhausted.
But I'm at work, plugging away, watching the minutes float by until I can leave.

The weird thing is...I can't wait to get home and see him.
And he'll play his musical toy.
And make me dance.

KOTW thinks it's hilarious.
I just love to make him laugh and smile.

Someone help me, I'm his puppet.

No comments: