It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

This just in:


Men can be so f-in' stupid sometimes.

O.k.,that's a blanket statement, which I know is wrong.
Let me rephrase this breaking news bulletin --

MY MAN is stupid sometimes.
Got me all enraged and stuff.

This is why you don't need to talk to folks when they've been drinking.

Alcohol makes some people lose their damn minds, and accuse others of not taking them seriously, and they're sick of it, and blahblahblahblah. (that's when my head exploded and I officially had to stop listening or I'd say something I would have regretted.)

I have loved this man for so long, we've shared great experiences and planned on a life together, adopting some little kids if we can't make our own sweet hellion babies, hell, our futures and hearts are so intertwined it's ridiculous.

And yet he still feels this way. And wants to argue and fight with me about how I never say he's right. When I do 99.9% of the time.

And then, in a moment of weakness, when I send our usual I love you text (yeah, we're dumb like that), he says, "back at 'cha". WTF? Fine mofo, you don't have to say you love me.
That's less for me to feel guilty about or worry about.

This self-righteous,drinking, acting a fool man of mine has officially worked my last nerve. And buddy, I know myself. Don't rub me the wrong way too many times, or I will be more than happy to stand up and leave your ass.

And so help me, I am about to step over that line.

I guess sometimes love really isn't enough. When it makes you feel sad and bad and you want to weep for what you thought you had, I guess it's not.

1 comment:

Prolificsis said...

You know in relationships there are always going to be conflicts--ALWAYS. It's not always the conflict that matters most in a relationship, but how the two of you handle the conflict. Respectful words and treatment are key. Always know that your inner voice speak what is best. Don't ignore it. Remember you are the Queen and you reign in the NOW!

I speak blessings toward you and peace for you soul!

KM my sis!
KM=keep moving upward and forward!
We Are ABLE!