It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How's your state doing in tough economic times?



Good question...here in Texas, everything's coming up roses!

Just kidding.

But Governor Rick Perry did have a special meeting with the state's key industry leaders today. And honestly, Texas doesn't seem to be doing to badly, as other states scream for mercy.

Texas is 1 of 9 states with a budget surplus (granted the people won't see a damn dime of that money, but I digress), sales aren't as slow in the retail sector as they are in other states, and we're still creating jobs, mroe than a thousand people and their families move to the Lone Star State every month.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

But I still can't afford to buy crap.

No comments: