It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Have you ever been so tired...


you can barely see straight?

I'm talking tired like you've been draggin' rocks to build the pyramids tired.
Ditch-digging tired.
Just TIRED. To the bone.

I can feel my head wobbling around on my neck as I clickity-clack away at my keyboard, my red-rimmed eyes feverishly staring at the screen.
I only pause to grab my Dr. Pepper and take a huge gulp before once again diving into this great big wonderful computer world we all know and love.

I already know what you're asking: "Why don't you get off the computer and go get some sleep"?
No can do boo, I'm working. Yeah, it seems like I'm always working.
And I've got an hour to go before I can leave this unholy place and sink into my comfy bed.

The nephew (KOTW) is with his grandparents today -- he screamed bloody murder when I had to leave him this morning. I think he wants his mom. We spoke to her on the phone yesterday and ever since then he's been going around the house calling out "Ma-ma! Ma-ma!"
God, it breaks my heart.
But he'll be fine, I'll be fine, we'll all be just fine.

No comments: