It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Some don't care who they hurt.

Got this from AOL news:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1417423198/bctid1866657225

It shows some Muslim McCain supporters in Woodbridge, Va., this past weekend confronting some who handed out "Obama for Change" bumper stickers that featured the Communist hammer and sickle and the Islamic crescent on them.

The race baiters of the world are doing anything they can to cash in these days, am I right?
Too bad they left before Palin and her ever-present brood could stop by to pick up a few for their snowmobiles.

No comments: