It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He's a nigger.

Gotdammit.
Listen closely 17 seconds in:



And of course, sweet Sarah didn't say a word about one of her hate-filled supporters screaming the n-bomb in reference to Obama. What a surprise.
Some on the right say that person shouted he's a "re distributor"...WTF? Who you think you think you fooling? I was born at night, but it wasn't last night!

You know, I actually like it whenever one of these red necked, right-winged,ignorant pieces of dumb trash lets their mask slip.
It shows others just how sick they are, down to their racist soul...and all the good people that I know and have in my life, black, white, hispanic and whatever, are repulsed by this shit.

Why do I have James Brown's "Living in America" running through my head? I need a nap.

No comments: