It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Friday, November 21, 2008

This just in:

Looks like we have a new Secretary of State on the team...Hillary apparently has jumped off the fence and accepted President-Elect Barack Obama's offer.

I am still sorting out how I feel about this appointment.
After the craziness of the election, and what I feel were low down tactics by Hil and company...it'll take me a while to stop giving her the side eye.

One thing I am sure of: I'll never trust Bill again, not as far as I can throw him.


WASHINGTON (Reuters) – New York Sen. Hillary Clinton has accepted an offer from President-elect Barack Obama to become U.S. secretary of state, the New York Times said on Friday, quoting two Clinton associates.

"She's ready," one of the sources told the newspaper, which said Clinton came to her decision after additional discussions with Obama about the nature of her role as the top U.S. diplomat and his plans for foreign policy.

Democratic Party sources have said Clinton was on track to be nominated, with an official announcement expected after the November 27 Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments: