It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ha ha, very funny mofo...


This comes to us via The Mirror, from merry old England.
Then again, this guy doesn't sound merry, he's downright pissed off. And I would be too, if my phone joke service sent me stuff like this.

Read on:


A Muslim student has been left shocked after receiving two racist ‘jokes’ by a text service operated by 118 118.

Kameron Abbas, 21, used the new joke service run by the directory inquiries company after seeing it advertised on TV.

He was horrified when he got sent a message saying: “What’s the difference between ET and an Asian? ET got the message and went home.”
Stunned he then requested another, using his friend Imran Shah’s phone, and received: “How do you save a drowning Pakistani? Take your foot off his head.”
The student from the University of Central Lancashire is now considering legal action against the firm, which admitted a ‘breach of standards’.

No comments: