It's a new taste sensation!

I love champagne...and I love chittlins. Never had the two together but someday, someday...I might just try it.
I have the feeling the mixture would taste as biting, foamy and bitter as I can sometimes be!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chris Matthews advised to quite MSNBC...



So you've probably all heard Chris Matthews, one of my favorite talk show bulldogs,is seriously debating whether to run to become a Pennsylvania senator.

Matthews' advisors have told him if he truly intends to announce his candidacy, he'd better step down from his talk show post as soon as possible.

I don't mind watching Chris on Hardball,he's bombastic, abrasive (which I sometimes find amusing) and gets to the point. I don't think he's a wishy-washy kind of guy.
And the massive, self-stroking ego of talk show hosts, especially those making millions of dollars, isn't a very different animal from that of a politician. Both think themselves the center of the universe.
But I don't know if he can he really do much good with his butt languishing in a Senate seat.

Then again, this whole thing could be a ploy to jack up his contract, which expires in June.
I think if the network offers enough money, he'll keep his MSNBC seat for the time being.

No comments: